Here I was, finishing up my first year of graduate school, knowing that for the summer I was going to be going down part-time with my community mental health center job, that I would be getting married in a few months, and that I was in need of another part-time job opportunity.
I had done some research about Essential Oils and was curious about them and I was good friends with the Ivy & Twine Leader, Hannah Jeffreys. Through some basic education and having the incredible feeling of “need for change”; I was ready to jump the gun on this Oily Journey, with absolutely NO desire to begin selling them or making a business journey with them. Since making the leap, I have quit my full time 8-5 job life as of March 2018, working as a contractor with an orthopedic company in the area, to bring wellness to friends, family, and complete strangers!
And now here I am, loving what I do, helping others, and ENJOYING LIFE.
I have been using Essential Oils for about two years now and I feel like I have only scratched the surface of their potential! There are so many DIYs, recipes, and uses for each individual oil or oil blend. I love learning and will continue to do so. With that being said, if you have any questions, I would LOVE to answer them, and if need be, I will contact my Upline to get you the information you absolutely need! The community through Young Living Essential Oils is unparalleled to any other work environment I’ve ever experienced. I look forward to continuing this journey with you, sweet friend!
Why I chose to use Young Living and why you should too!
- Young Living has 20+ years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living oils are beyond organic. Why? Check out their seed to seal process here.
- Each bath of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living own their own farms across the globe. Read about their farms here.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- Young Living is the only company to submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing. Read more about AIRASE here.
- With over 120 singles and blends, Young Living has a great selection of oils available.
- Young Living has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity and potency of every oil.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
- Young Living has specific oils that are labeled as “safe for ingestion”! WOO!
We are independent distributors of Young Living. Any suggestions made on this website are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.
I am starting my journey with Essential Oils and have done my own research on the purity of oils. We are confident in using oils in our recipes because we only use Young Living. They are beyond organic and never use pesticides, herbicides or any harmful chemicals. Their soil has never been exposed to them as well. We don’t suggest ever using any other oil for ingestion because we don’t know of their purity.
We are not not taking the place of your licensed medical professional, we do not diagnose and do not take responsibility for your health. We encourage you to do your research and seek out conversations with medical professionals that you go to, love & trust. We also encourage you to not just take our word for it, but to study this on your own and made the decision that is best for you and your family. We do not take your health lightly, and neither should you. Be informed for your own safety.
The information provided here and within our community is for learning purposes only. We aren’t doctors, but are just simply sharing what has worked for us and our family. Please consult a health care practitioner when making any changes to your medical routine.
We cannot promise you any certain results.